THIS IS A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
Create your own little ray in just an hour or two! This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures on how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this manta (or eagle) ray!
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing (which is explained in the pattern). Difficulty: EasyMaterials You Will Need:
- Crochet hook size: 3.75mm
- Worsted/medium weight yarn (size 4): gray (or royal blue) and white
- Yarn needle
- One pair of 12 mm safety eyes
- Polyester fiber fill stuffing
- One strand of black embroidery floss for the eyebrows
Buy all the materials to make this pattern here (affiliate link).Dimensions:
Final measurement for the finished ray will be 5.25 inches (13.33 cm) wide and 5 inches (12.7 cm) long.
(You can always modify these dimensions by increasing or decreasing the yarn/hook size.)
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
- PATTERN ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH
- **Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. YOU MAY SELL YOUR FINISHED ITEMS IF YOU LIKE, but please credit Theresa's Crochet Shop as the designer. Thanks!**