******PLEASE NOTE: THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL******
Create your own adorable little otter in just a few hours! This simple pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures explaining how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this little otter.
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing.
Materials You Will Need:
• Crochet hook size: 3.75mm
• Worsted/medium/4 weight yarn: tan, brown, cream (for snout), one long strand of black (for nose), and gray (for the clam)
• Yarn needle
• 1 pair of 12 mm safety eyes*
• Polyester fiber fill stuffing
• 1 strand of black embroidery floss for eyebrows or eyelashes
*Note: Safety eyes can be found on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, or at your local craft store. The safety eyes are recommended, but can be substituted with embroidered eyes if you prefer.
Final measurement for the finished otter will be 7 inches (or 18 cm) long.
PATTERN AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ONLY.
There is no shipping charge for this item as it is a digital file. Your pattern will be available as an instant download as soon as payment clears.
**Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. YOU MAY SELL YOUR FINISHED ITEMS IF YOU LIKE, but please credit Theresa's Crochet Shop as the designer. Thanks!**