THIS IS A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
Create your own adorable little otter in just a few hours! This simple pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures explaining how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this little otter.
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing (which is explained in the pattern). Difficulty: EasyMaterials You Will Need:
- Crochet hook size: 3.75mm
- Worsted/medium/4 weight yarn: tan, brown, cream (for snout), one long strand of black (for nose), and gray (for the clam)
- Yarn needle
- One pair of 12 mm safety eyes
- Polyester fiber fill stuffing
- 1 strand of black embroidery floss for eyebrows or eyelashes
Buy all the materials to make this pattern here (affiliate link).Dimensions:
Final measurement for the finished otter will be 7 inches (or 18 cm) long.
(You can always modify these dimensions by increasing or decreasing the yarn/hook size.)
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
- PATTERN ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH
- **Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. YOU MAY SELL YOUR FINISHED ITEMS IF YOU LIKE, but please credit Theresa's Crochet Shop as the designer. Thanks!**