THIS IS A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
Create your own little goldfish in just a couple hours! This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures describing how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this fish!
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing (which is explained in the pattern).Materials You Will Need:
- Crochet hook size: 3.75mm
- Worsted weight yarn: gold (50 yards/45 meters needed), plus 1 strand of white
- Yarn needle
- One pair of 12 mm safety eyes
- Polyester fiber fill stuffing
- One strand of black embroidery floss
Buy all the materials to make this pattern here (affiliate link).Dimensions:
Final measurement for the finished goldfish will be 5.5 inches (14 cm) long and 3.5 inches (9 cm) tall.
(You can always modify these dimensions by increasing or decreasing the yarn/hook size.)
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
- PATTERN ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH* (see below).
- *This Goldfish pattern is available in DANISH, SWEDISH, NORWEGIAN, GERMAN, DUTCH, AND FRENCH here at hobbii.com:
- **Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. YOU MAY SELL YOUR FINISHED ITEMS IF YOU LIKE, but please credit Theresa's Crochet Shop as the designer. Thanks!**