THIS IS A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
Create your own adorable flamingo in just a few hours! This easy-to-follow pattern includes 1 PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures explaining how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this flamingo.
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing (which is explained in the pattern). Difficulty: EasyMaterials You Will Need:
- Crochet hook size: 3.75mm
- Medium/worsted/4 weight yarn: pink (85 yards needed), white and black (less than 15 yards needed for each), and tan (25 yards needed)
- Yarn needle
- One pair of 12 mm safety eyes
- Polyester fiber fill stuffing
Buy all the materials to make this pattern here (affiliate link).Dimensions:
Final measurement for the finished flamingo will be 9 inches (23 cm) tall standing up, or 8 inches tall (20 cm) sitting down.
(You can always modify these dimensions by increasing or decreasing the yarn/hook size.)
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
- PATTERN ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH
- **Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. YOU MAY SELL YOUR FINISHED ITEMS IF YOU LIKE, but please credit Theresa's Crochet Shop as the designer. Thanks!**