THIS IS A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
Meet Ellis the Elephant! Ellis is still a baby elephant and just learning to walk and pick up things with his trunk. He knows one day he would like to explore the marsh he lives in, but for now he is happy to stay close to his family and dream about when he is older.
Create your own adorable little elephant in just a few hours! This simple pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures explaining how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this elephant.
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing (which is explained in the pattern). Difficulty: EasyMaterials You Will Need:
- Crochet hook size: 3.75mm
- Worsted weight yarn: gray*
- Yarn needle
- One pair of 12 mm safety eyes
- Polyester fiber fill stuffing
Buy all the materials to make this pattern here (affiliate link).
*Guess what?! This listing also includes a separate Plush Eli the Elephant pattern for making the elephant with #6 super bulky weight yarn.Dimensions:
Final measurement for the finished elephant will be 6 inches (15 cm) tall.
(You can always modify these dimensions by increasing or decreasing the yarn/hook size.)
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
- PATTERN ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH* (see below).
- *This Elephant pattern is available in DANISH, SWEDISH, NORWEGIAN, GERMAN, DUTCH, AND FRENCH here at hobbii.com:
- **Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. YOU MAY SELL YOUR FINISHED ITEMS IF YOU LIKE, but please credit Theresa's Crochet Shop as the designer. Thanks!**