THIS IS A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
Meet Troy! As you might expect, Troy loves demolition and destruction. But what you might not expect is that he has turned that passion into a business! Whether he is at the wheel of an excavator or crane, he uses the bucket, hook, and wrecking ball with skill. From the beginning of the project until the end, Troy will be sure every scrap of the demolished building is cleared and re-used if possible. Need a building knocked down? Call Troy!
Create your own T-rex in just a few hours! This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures explaining how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this T-rex.
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing (which is explained in the pattern).Materials You Will Need:
- Crochet hook size: 3.75mm
- Worsted weight yarn: brown, tan (for spots and toes), 1 strand of black and 2 strands of white
- Yarn needle
- One pair of 12 mm safety eyes
- Polyester fiber fill stuffing
- Sewing pins
Buy all the materials to make this pattern here (affiliate link).Dimensions:
Final measurement for the finished T-rex is 7 inches (or 18 cm) tall.
(You can always modify these dimensions by increasing or decreasing the yarn/hook size.)
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED ANIMAL
- PATTERN ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH (see below).
- *This T-Rex pattern is available in DANISH, SWEDISH, NORWEGIAN, GERMAN, DUTCH, AND FRENCH here at hobbii.com:
- **Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. YOU MAY SELL YOUR FINISHED ITEMS IF YOU LIKE, but please credit Theresa's Crochet Shop as the designer. Thanks!**