Meet Snowbert! Some people don’t enjoy a freezing wind that nips at your nose and ears, but frigid weather is Snowbert’s favorite. The colder the better! Bring on the ice-covered trees and the snow so high it blocks the roads; freezing weather is when Snowbert feels most alive!
Create your own little snowman in just a couple hours! This easy-to-follow pattern includes one PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures explaining how to crochet and assemble all the parts to make this snowman and his scarf and top hat.
Only basic crocheting skills will be needed: chain, single crochet, increasing and decreasing.
Materials You Will Need:
• Crochet hook size: 3.75mm and a 3.5mm (for the top hat)
• Medium/worsted weight yarn: white, orange, and brown, plus a scarf color and black and gray for the top hat
• Yarn needle
• One pair of 12 mm safety eyes
• Polyester fiber fill stuffing
• Black embroidery floss (for the mouth)
• Sewing needle and thread in matching colors of the scarf and top hat for securing yarn ends
Final measurement for the finished snowman will be 5.5 inches (14 cm) tall.
******PLEASE NOTE: THIS PURCHASE IS ONLY FOR A DIGITAL CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE FINISHED SNOWMAN******
PATTERN AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH ONLY.
There is no shipping charge for this item as it is a digital file. Your pattern will be available as an instant download as soon as payment clears.
**Please do not copy or redistribute this pattern or claim it as your own. YOU MAY SELL YOUR FINISHED ITEMS IF YOU LIKE, but please credit Theresa's Crochet Shop as the designer. Thanks!**